Organization’s Goals :
- To promote the specialty of Blood disease and Bone Marrow Transplantation in the country in order to improve the care of such patients.
- To provide technical support and training of medical and para-medical staff to public/private health care sector for the establishment of Clinical Hematology/Bone Marrow Transplant Institutes throughout the country.
- To provide financial assistance to poor and needy patients.
- Procurement of life saving drugs and other need of the treatment of Blood disorder and Bone marrow transplantation.
- To obtain support, help cooperation from other national not for profit organizations, donors agencies in different humanitarian projects.
- To obtain support, help cooperation from other local, provincial and federal governments in different humanitarian, educational and academic projects.
- Teaching and training of medical & paramedical staff.
- To promote and help research in different life science and discipline.
- To promote academic activities of Blood diseases/ Bone Marrow Transplantation as symposium, seminar, workshop, courses and training programs.